Group Piano Lessons
WHY group lessons?
Because kids learn through play...and exploring music with friends, games, and fun is what will keep your child making progress and loving the piano!
How much are they really learning?
While playing theory games or figuring out chords together in group piano ensembles is LOTS of fun...students are getting a SOLID MUSICAL EDUCATION at the same time! Check out everything that goes on:
GROUP Piano lessons at Merrell Music Piano Studio in Hoover include:
- Technique: gaining skills allowing more difficult music to be mastered with less effort
- Sight-reading: learning specific strategies to become a confident sight-reader at the piano
- Composition: exploring techniques to get your ideas from your head to the piano and on paper
- Improvisation: creating musical and rhythmic motives on the spot or with a little planning
- Transposition: playing a piece in one key…then playing it in a different key using the same music
- Technology: using technology to aid in the learning and enjoyment of many music genres
- Ensembles: music is not a solitary event! Piano ensembles, mixed instruments, even cups and body rhythms!
- Performance opportunities: learning techniques to facilitate quality piano performances, then putting that into practice!
- Incentive programs: yearly and seasonal incentive programs to keep students motivated with music!
We'd love to meet you!
Contact us today for a free preview lesson!