Tuition: Private Lessons
Tuition is a semester amount divided into monthly payments of $125. Here's what it covers:
- 45 minute lesson weekly: 30 minutes private instruction + 15 minutes tech time (directed activities for theory, ear training, sight reading, or other piano-related activities using a digital piano or an iPad)
- student binder and materials
- studio lending library and technology
- studio piano recitals/events in the Hoover, AL area (events with other organizations could be an additional cost)
- yearly or seasonal incentive program (these keep the kids motivated!)
- the teacher’s time spent preparing throughout the week
- teacher ongoing development
Tuition is charged on the 1st of each month. Tuition is paid through My Music Staff with a credit card (3% fee) or with an automatic bank transfer (no fee!).
To register for piano lessons or music groups, please contact us. Here's what registration involves:
- Fill out the registration form
- Come to the studio for your free orientation meeting/trial lesson (this includes time spent at the piano [always fun!], seeing the studio facilities, reviewing how our studio works, and answering any questions)
- Select your lesson day/time from available options
- Turn in registration form with the one-time $30 registration fee, payable by cash or check
- Start making music in a full-time fun way!