Tuition: Private Lessons
Tuition is a semester amount divided into monthly payments of $125. Here's what it covers:
- 45 minute lesson weekly: 30 minutes private instruction + 15 minutes tech time (directed activities for theory, ear training, sight reading, or other piano-related activities using a digital piano or an iPad)
- student binder and materials
- studio lending library and technology
- studio piano recitals/events in the Hoover, AL area (events with other organizations could be an additional cost)
- yearly or seasonal incentive program (these keep the kids motivated!)
- the teacher’s time spent preparing throughout the week
- teacher ongoing development
Tuition is due by the 1st lesson each month. Tuition may be paid via cash, check payable to “Merrell Piano Studio”, automatic check using your bank’s online bill pay, or post-dated checks supplied to the teacher at the beginning of the semester. Payments must cover the entire monthly tuition unless other arrangements are made.
To register for piano lessons or music groups, please contact us. Here's what registration involves:
- Fill out the registration form
- Come to the studio for your free orientation meeting/trial lesson (this includes time spent at the piano [always fun!], seeing the studio facilities, reviewing how our studio works, and answering any questions)
- Select your lesson day/time from available options
- Turn in registration form with the one-time $30 registration fee, payable by cash or check
- Start making music in a full-time fun way!